You’ll have the ability to message your photographer any details that you’ll want them to know ahead of time—so you’ll know if your photographer is your Kandid.ly photographer. Details such as arrival time should be coordinated prior to the event as well to make sure everything goes smoothly. Plus, we advise our photographers to wear a Kandid.ly t-shirt.
Articles in this section
- How long should I book a photographer for?
- Can I book more than one photographer for an event?
- I just booked a photographer for my event. Now what?
- What if I need to contact my photographer before the shoot?
- What if I need to extend the time of my event?
- I loved the last photographer that I booked. How do I re-book?
- How do I refer a friend or family member to Kandid.ly?
- How do I know my photographer is from Kandid.ly?
- How do I cancel a booking request?
- What if my booking requests are rejected?