The minimum booking time is one hour. However, we recommend booking for at least two hours (especially for portrait session and headshots!) so that your photographer can get plenty of great shots and take time to edit them—which is no additional charge.
Articles in this section
- How long should I book a photographer for?
- Can I book more than one photographer for an event?
- I just booked a photographer for my event. Now what?
- What if I need to contact my photographer before the shoot?
- What if I need to extend the time of my event?
- I loved the last photographer that I booked. How do I re-book?
- How do I refer a friend or family member to Kandid.ly?
- How do I know my photographer is from Kandid.ly?
- How do I cancel a booking request?
- What if my booking requests are rejected?