You get to decide what you want to charge for your hourly rate when you sign up. We strive to be an easy and affordable option for photography, so we suggest setting your rate between $30-50. Most of our bookings occur in this range.
Articles in this section
- How do I apply to become a Kandid.ly photographer?
- Do I have to pay to be on this site?
- What happens after my portfolio is reviewed?
- How long does it take for the portfolio review team to review my portfolio?
- How do I tag photos in my portfolio?
- How much should I charge for my services?
- What happens after the interview?
- Do I have to do a trial event?